Who We Are
Who We Are - PLA Nat. Consulting
PLA Nat. Consulting is the business development arm of Parks and Leisure Australia.
It provides a range of high level services through:
- Partnering with key National and International stakeholders who engage in projects and research at National and International levels
- Developing relevant research relevant to the future growth and development of the Parks and Leisure Industry in Australia.
This consulting arm with its broad constituency, has the ability to provide an industry perspective through applied investigation in areas such as:
- benchmarking and identification and promotion of best practice;
- peer reviews and improvement input
- applied climate change adaptation strategies;
- sports facility adaptation strategies
- advice on the application of appropriate technology.
This development will also provide professional development opportunities for members within the Parks and Leisure Industry to participate in research and leading edge development activities, undertaken by PLA Nat. Consulting.
PLA.Nat Consulting Board of Management
|Dr Penny Davidson, Chair|
|Dave Aldous||Adjunct Professor||University of Queensland|
|Mark Casserly||Principal||CCS Strategic Management|
|Christine Deaner||Senior Recreational Service Planner||Warringah Council|
|Dave Deeley||Adjunct Professor||Centre for Sport and Recreation Research, Curtin University|
|Bruce Fordham||Manager Leisure and Youth Services||Hume City Council|
|Cathy Kiss||Senior Parks Planner||City of Melbourne|
|Mark Band (Secretariat)||Executive Officer||Parks and Leisure Australia|