Each year Parks and Leisure Australia acknowledges excellence in our industry through its prestigious National Awards.
Parks and Leisure Australia Awards are divided into several categories and are submitted online.
Regional winners in their nominated categories become finalists for the National Awards.
The categories include:
- Award for Events
- Award for Inclusive and Connected Comunities
- Award for Leisure Facilities
- Award for Open Space Development
- Award for Parks
- Award for Sustainable Initiatives
- Planning Award
- Play Space Award of Excellence
Thank you to all those that have submitted awards. Regional Awards will be announced by regions and all regional winners will proceed to the National Awards to be announced at the National Conference in Melbourne on the 16th October.
All the best of luck to the entries.